Blinds Brothers is a family owned and operated Texas business. Three generations have been serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Area for over 25 years. We aren’t a billion-dollar company with an office in every city. When you buy from us, you’re buying local. Buying local means complete transparency about the product and quality. Not all shutters are created equal, and our quality is superior.
At Blinds Brothers, our goal is to give you a wide range of choices from a variety of manufacturers to make a decision that improves the value of your home. We provide a range of products including:
Replace all window coverings in the home made before 2001 with today’s safer products.
Install only cordless window coverings in young children’s bedrooms and sleeping areas.
Move all cribs, beds, furniture and toys away from windows and window cords, preferably to another wall.
Keep all window pull cords, inner lift cords and back cords out of the reach of children. Make sure:
- Tasseled pull cords are always out of reach, whether the window treatment is raised or lowered.
- Lock cords into position whenever horizontal blinds or shades are lowered, including when they come to rest on a windowsill.
- Cord stops are properly installed and adjusted to limit movement of inner lift cords.
- Wrap the pull cord around a cord cleat which is securely mounted to the wall when the blind or shade is not in use.
- Continuous cord loops are permanently anchored to the floor or wall.
- Never mount products with back cords, such as Roman and Woven Wood Shades, in windows accessible to children.